POWER GENERATION, PART A & B
– Features of generator construction.
– Static exciter, collector rings, rotating exciter.
– Single phase and 3-phase generation.
– Required conditions for synchronizing.
– Load sharing between parallel generators.
– Static excitation systems.
– System demand for MVARs.
– Generator capability curves.
The Energy Management Institute (EMI) is the foremost innovative professional services firm providing insight into the energy future. EMI uses its specialized energy market expertise to bring a wide array of services and products to energy professionals. EMI is dedicated to providing the most comprehensive and exciting training experiences available to energy professionals. EMI is an education partner with the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX), providing training to the domestic and international exchange communities.